Nasolabial folds/ Smile lines
Nasolabial folds are creases in your skin extending from both sides of your nose to the corners of your mouth. One prominent concern for many is the development of nasolabial folds, commonly known as smile lines. As an expert in the field of aesthetics, Rebecca Gladman has distinguished herself for her artful approach to dermal fillers, particularly in the nuanced treatment of nasolabial folds. Nasolabial folds are the lines that extend from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth. These lines become more pronounced over time due to the natural ageing process, loss of collagen, and repeated facial expressions. While these lines are a natural part of facial movement, some individuals may seek to diminish their appearance for a rejuvenated and refreshed look.
Customized Treatment Plans:
Rebecca Gladman is renowned for her commitment to providing personalized and customized treatment plans for each client. Recognizing that every face is unique, she tailors her approach to address the specific concerns and anatomy of the individual. This personalized touch ensures that the treatment aligns seamlessly with the client's facial features and desired outcome.
Subtle and Natural Results:
One of the hallmarks of Rebecca Gladman's approach to nasolabial fold fillers is the emphasis on achieving subtle and natural-looking results. Rather than creating an overly filled or artificial appearance, her technique aims to enhance the natural contours of the face, restoring a youthful and harmonious balance.
Expertise in Dermal Fillers:
With a wealth of experience in the field, Rebecca Gladman has honed her expertise in the precise administration of dermal fillers. This expertise is particularly crucial in the delicate area of nasolabial folds, where a nuanced touch is required to achieve optimal results without compromising the natural expressiveness of the face.
Client Education and Consultation:
Rebecca Gladman places a strong emphasis on client education and thorough consultations. By taking the time to understand each client's concerns, goals, and expectations, she ensures that individuals are well-informed about the procedure and have realistic expectations about the outcomes.
Safety and Comfort:
The safety and comfort of her clients are paramount to Rebecca Gladman. By adhering to stringent safety measures, using high-quality fillers, and maintaining a professional and welcoming environment, she creates a space where clients feel confident and at ease throughout the treatment process.
After-care for a Dermal filler:
You will be provided with arnica cream, which can be applied immediately to help prevent bruises
Ice Packs: Apply ice packs or cold compresses to the treated area gently for the first 24 hours. 20 minutes at a time. This can help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid Makeup: Refrain from applying makeup to the treated area for at least 6 hours post-treatment. This minimizes the risk of infection or irritation.
- Avoid Strenuous Activity: For the first 24 to 48 hours, avoid strenuous exercise and activities that may increase blood flow to the treated area. This can help prevent excessive swelling or bruising.
- Gentle Cleansing: When you resume your skincare routine, be gentle when cleansing the treated area for the first few days.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, as this can help your body heal and recover more efficiently.
- Avoid Sun and Heat: Avoid exposure to excessive heat and direct sunlight for the first few days. Heat can exacerbate swelling.
- Pain Relief: If you experience discomfort or pain, you can take over-the-counter pain relievers
- Sleep Position: Sleep with your head slightly elevated for the first few nights after treatment to further reduce swelling.