Cheek filler 2.2ml
Why Have Cheek Fillers?
As we age, the natural loss of volume in the face can lead to sagging skin and a diminished, tired look. Cheek fillers offer a simple yet effective solution to restore youthful contours and enhance facial harmony.
What are Cheek Fillers?
Cheek fillers, scientifically known as dermal fillers, are injectable substances designed to add volume, contour, and structure to the cheeks. Most commonly, these fillers are composed of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body that contributes to skin hydration and elasticity. The procedure involves strategically injecting the filler beneath the skin to address volume loss and provide a lifted refreshed appearance.
Why Choose Our 2ml Cheek Fillers?
Rebecca Gladman Aesthetics is renowned for its commitment to delivering natural-looking results. Through meticulous attention to detail and a deep understanding of facial anatomy, Rebecca Gladman and her team ensure that clients achieve a beautifully enhanced look that harmonizes with their unique features.
Safety and Comfort:
Client safety and comfort are paramount at Rebecca Gladman Aesthetics. The clinic adheres to the highest standards of safety protocols, and all treatments are performed by qualified professionals. Clients can feel confident that they are in capable hands, receiving top-notch care in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
After-care for a Dermal filler
You will be provided with arnica cream, which can be applied immediately to help prevent bruises
Ice Packs: Apply ice packs or cold compresses to the treated area gently for the first 24 hours. 20 minutes at a time. This can help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid Makeup: Refrain from applying makeup to the treated area for at least 6 hours post-treatment. This minimizes the risk of infection or irritation.
- Avoid Strenuous Activity: For the first 24 to 48 hours, avoid strenuous exercise and activities that may increase blood flow to the treated area. This can help prevent excessive swelling or bruising.
- Gentle Cleansing: When you resume your skincare routine, be gentle when cleansing the treated area for the first few days.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, as this can help your body heal and recover more efficiently.
- Avoid Sun and Heat: Avoid exposure to excessive heat and direct sunlight for the first few days. Heat can exacerbate swelling.
- Pain Relief: If you experience discomfort or pain, you can take over-the-counter pain relievers
- Sleep Position: Sleep with your head slightly elevated for the first few nights after treatment to further reduce swelling.