Cheek filler 1.1ml
The Benefits of Cheek Fillers
As we age, our faces naturally lose volume, leading to sagging skin and a tired appearance. However, there is a simple and effective solution to this problem: cheek fillers. These fillers are an injectable treatment that can restore youthful contours and enhance facial harmony.
What are Cheek Fillers?
Cheek fillers, scientifically known as dermal fillers, are injectable substances designed to add volume, contour, and structure to the cheeks. Hyaluronic acid is the most common substance used in cheek fillers. It is a naturally occurring substance in the body that contributes to skin hydration and elasticity. During the procedure, the filler is strategically injected under the skin to restore volume loss and create a lifted refreshed look.
Why Choose Our 2ml Cheek Fillers?
At Rebecca Gladman Aesthetics, we prioritise natural-looking results. Our team has a deep understanding of facial anatomy and takes great care to ensure that our clients achieve a beautifully enhanced look that complements their unique features.
Safety and Comfort:
We prioritise client safety and comfort at Rebecca Gladman Aesthetics. Our clinic adheres to the highest standards of safety protocols, and all treatments are performed by qualified professionals. Our focus is creating a welcoming and comfortable environment where our clients can feel confident that they are receiving top-notch care.
After-care for a Dermal filler
You will be provided with arnica cream, which can be applied immediately to help prevent bruises
Ice Packs: Apply ice packs or cold compresses to the treated area gently for the first 24 hours. 20 minutes at a time. This can help reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid Makeup: Refrain from applying makeup to the treated area for at least 6 hours post-treatment. This minimizes the risk of infection or irritation.
- Avoid Strenuous Activity: For the first 24 to 48 hours, avoid strenuous exercise and activities that may increase blood flow to the treated area. This can help prevent excessive swelling or bruising.
- Gentle Cleansing: When you resume your skincare routine, be gentle when cleansing the treated area for the first few days.
- Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated, as this can help your body heal and recover more efficiently.
- Avoid Sun and Heat: Avoid exposure to excessive heat and direct sunlight for the first few days. Heat can exacerbate swelling.
- Pain Relief: If you experience discomfort or pain, you can take over-the-counter pain relievers
- Sleep Position: Sleep with your head slightly elevated for the first few nights after treatment to further reduce swelling.